Local. Global. Connected.
I specialize in helping clients buy and sell property throughout metro Portland, as well as provide consulting and referral services for individuals and small businesses looking to own property outside the U.S.
Locally, each neighborhood has its own unique feel, and relocating clients have thanked me for listening to their needs, wants, and lifestyle preferences – then helping them find the perfect match. Having relocated here from across the country, I know the extra set of challenges a long-distance move entails. In addition, I have maintained a 100% customer satisfaction rating for each of my eleven + years in real estate.
If you aspire to owning property outside the United States, let me be your first point of contact. As a member of FIABCI (the International Real Estate Federation), I work with skilled professionals and developers around the globe. To be the best resource possible for my clients, I am also a Certified International Property Specialist; as many local transactions now have global components, this is handy for both Portland-area and outgoing business.
Get Involved, Give Back, and Do What You Love
Like most REALTORS, most of my business comes from personal connections – either through personal referrals, or people with whom we connect on some level. While the home buying and selling process can be exciting and even fun, I never forget that clients expect and deserve serious results.
My passions include running, music, and seeing the world get smaller through real estate. As a way of making a difference in these arenas, I am proud to suppport the following organizations:
- President, Portland Frontrunners
- Past Board of Directors, Portland Gay Men’s Chorus
- State Director, Portland Metroplitan Association of REALTORS
- Vice Chair, CIPS Advisory Board & Member, Global Business and Alliances Committee
- Member, NAR Diversity Committee
- Sponsor, Portland Track Festival
- Sponsor, Peacock After Dark
- Ongoing Supporter, Equity Foundation
- Past Board Member, FIABCI-USA
- Board Chair, International Business Council
- CIPS Subcommittee, National Association of REALTORS
Please contact me first if you’re thinking about buying or selling real estate. For a copy of Oregon’s Initial Agency Disclosure Pamphlet, please click here.
Steve Strode | Broker | ABR, CIPS, e-PRO TRC | Licensed in Oregon | Phone 503.490.4116.